How do I get my continuing education credit?

After completing the course at the AgriSafe website you'll navigate to UMMC's CE Central page via the link provided for the specific course you completed.  You'll be taken to the activity page where you will be able to register.  You will have to login or create an account if it is your first time visiting this site before registration. Please see the attached tutorial that walks you through the process step-by-step. *Note- you will need your authorization code as proof of completion of course to claim your continuing education credit.

What is CE Central and why do I need to go to another site to get my credit?

CE Central is the University of Mississippi Medical Center's Division of Continuing Health Professional Education user friendly, web-based platform that supports and manages all continuing education at UMMC. CE Central is being used during this collaboration with UMMC CHPE and AgriSafe to offer continuing education credit for this course.

Who do I contact if I have problems with CE Central or claiming my continuing education credit?

The lead contact for CE Central questions or challenges for this course at University of Mississippi Division of Continuing Health Professional Education is Vickie M. Lorensen Skinner, DHA; Director, Continuing Health Professional Education. 

She can be reached via email at  or via phone at (601) 815-5141.

Please contact Knesha Rose-Davison with any other questions